Reserve Bank Of India recently released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineers (Civil/Electrical) on 02.02.2021.
As stated in the official notification there are 48 posts in total. Eligible and interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria, age limit, experience and other details before applying for the vacancy prior to the last date i.e. 15.02.2021.
Reserve Bank of India Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 Adv. No.
Advertisement no. for Reserve Bank JE Recruitment 2021 is 1 /JE/2019‐2020
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL)
JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Important Events
Notification release date
Starting date to apply online
Last date and time for receipt of online application
Admit card release date
Online written exam date (tentative)
Last date to apply with Jobs Eternal
Time left to apply with us
You missed out!
We are always here
For Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
Either 3 years diploma with minimum 65% marks OR a degree with minimum 55% marks in required streams.
Experience (as on 01/02/2021)
Minimum 2 years experience for Diploma Holders and 1 year experience for Degree Holders.
Age Limit (as on 01/02/2021)
The candidates should have age between 20-30 years.
- SC/ ST- 05 years
- OBC- 03 years
- PwD- (GEN/ EWS-10 years, OBC-13 years, SC/ST-15 years)
- Ex-Serviceman-To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/ Divorced women- 10 years
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done through a zone-wise competitive Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
1. Online Examination: The online examination will be of 300 marks, a candidate has to qualify each part of Objective test separately.
NAME OF TEST
NO OF QUESTIONS
Engineering Discipline Paper-I
General Intelligence and Reasoning
2. Language Proficiency Test: The candidates provisionally selected from the online examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Languages of the zone concerned.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
At present, initial monthly gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs. 53,105/-
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Application Fee