Union Public Service Commission released notification to receive the online application form for the 413 posts for National Defence Academy in Army, Airforce, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry. You can apply online till July 06, 2020.
Here we providing all details like syllabus, salary, last date, qualification, exam date, admit card, result, previous year question papers and more regarding NDA. If you have any queries regarding this job feel free to contact us.
We suggest you to follow us on Instagram to get the fastest update of all types of jobs, results, and much more.
- Starting Date to Apply Online :- June 16, 2020.
- Last Date to Apply Online :- July 06, 2020.
- Examination Date :- Sept 06, 2020.
- Admit Card Available :- August 2020.
Time Left to Apply Online
- Unreserved/OBC/EWSs - ₹100\-
- SC/ST - ₹0\-
- Candidate Not be Born Before : Jan 02, 2002.
- Candidate Not be Born After : Jan 01, 2005.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Only for Unmarried Male Candidates.
Total No. of Posts
- Army - 208
- Airforce - 120
- Navy - 42
- Naval Academy - 43
- Total - 413
- Army Wing : Passed / Appearing 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For Airforce & Naval Wing : Passed / Appearing 10+2 Exam with Physics & Math Subjects.
Here we provided all the essential details for the Post of UPSC NDA. If you have any queries regarding this job notification, you can contact us any time via our live chat system or comment below. Our team of job application expert will be happy to help you.
"We suggest you to read the official notification carefully before apply online"