Union Public Service Commission released notification to receive the online application form for the 47 posts for Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Exam 2020. You can apply online till June 30, 2020.
Here we providing all details like Last date to apply online, Exam Pattern, Application Fee, Eligibility, Mode of selection, Syllabus, etc. regarding UPSC ISS Exam 2020.
If you have any queries regarding this job feel free to contact us.
We suggest you to follow us on Instagram to get the fastest update of all types of jobs, results, and much more.
- Starting Date to Apply Online :- Jun 10, 2020.
- Last Date to Apply Online :- Jun 30, 2020.
- Examination Date :- Oct 16, 2020
Time Left to Apply Online
- General/OBC - ₹200/-
- SC/ST/PH - ₹0/-
- All Category Female - ₹0/-
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020)
- Min age limit :- 21 years
- Max age limit :- 30 years
Total No. of Posts
- Passed / Appearing Bachelors Degree with Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master's degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics.
Mode of Selection
- Phase-I :- Written Examination carrying a maximum marks of 1000.
- Phase-II :- Interview carrying a maximum marks of 200.
Here we provided all the essential details for the Post of UPSC ISS. If you have any queries regarding this job notification, you can contact us any time via our live chat system or comment below. Our team of job application expert will be happy to help you.
"We suggest you to read the official notification carefully before apply online"