UPSC released notification for the recruitment of Indian Economic Service on 11.08.2020.
All eligible candidates can apply for Delhi Police Constable Vacancies till last date: Sep. 1, 2020.
Read more below to get all information ragarding UPSC IES Bharti 2020 such as important dates ( Exam date, Starting date, last date, result date and more ), examination fee, qualifications, salary and all other essential informations.
- Adv. No. - 11/2020
- Total posts - 15
- Starting date - 11.08.2020
- Last date - 01.09.2020
- Starting date to apply online: 11.08.2020
- Last date to apply online: 01.09.2020(18:00)
- Last date to apply with Jobs Eternal: 28.08.2020(23:30)
- Last Date to Fee Payment:01.09.2020(18:00)
- Admit card release date: Oct. 2020
- Exam date: 16.10.2020
- Result date: Notified Soon
Age Limit ( As on 01.08.2020 )
- Min - 21 Years
- Max - 30 Years
NOTE:- Age relaxation as per UPSC rules. (Contact us for any assistance)
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we post a new video daily morning which covers all jobs released on previous day with all the important news and notices related to govt. jobs aspirants.
- Passed / Appearing Post Bachelor / Master Degree in Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics / Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.
Examination Fee ( Non Refundable )
- UR/OBC - ₹200/-
- SC/ST/PH - Nil
- All Female - Nil
- Written Examination
- Personality Test & Interview
- Medical Test
- Merit List