The Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) recently released the admit card for the stenographer exam 2021. The RSMSSB Stenographer 2021 exam is scheduled to be held in March 2021. Candidates who have applied for the post can download the RSMSSB Stenographer admit card from the link given below:
Steps To Download RSMSSB Admit Card
- Click the above link to download, a new tab will appear on screen
- Candidate must enter the “Registration Number / Roll Number” and “D.O.B / Password” carefully.
- Once the details entered, Click on the Submit button.
- The Admit Card page will now appear
- Use the Download option to save the admit card and Print the admit card in hard copy.
Necessary Documents To Be Carried Along with RSMSSB Admit Card
Candidate must carry
- One Photo Identity Card with the same Date of Birth as printed on Admit Card.
- If the Identity Card does not have the Date of Birth on it then the candidate must carry an additional certificate (in original) as proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of a mismatch in the Date of Birth mentioned in the Admit cards and the photo ID/the certificate brought in support of the Date of Birth, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Passport size photographs.
Steps After Downloading RSMSSB Admit Card
- Candidates must check their name, venue address, and exam date on Admission Certificate in order to avoid any hassle on the day of exam.
- If there is any mistake/mismatch in details then please contact the concerned authority before time.
- Carry Identity proof on the date of the exam with a clear Signature and Photographs.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting this page for RSMSSB Stenographer Admit Card 2021 and for all further information.
Jobs Eternal Wishes You
All The Best!