National Testing Agency released notification to receive the online application form for the CSIR NET / JRF Examination June 2020. You can apply online till Sep. 10, 2020.
Here we providing all details like Exam Date, Last Date, Admit Card, Educational Qualification, Subject details etc. regarding NTA CSIR UGC NET Exam 2020.
If you have any queries regarding this exam feel free to contact us.
We suggest you to follow us on Instagram to get the fastest update of all types of jobs, results, and much more.
- Starting Date to Apply Online:- March 16, 2020.
- Last Date to Apply Online:- Sep 10, 2020 (Extended).
- Examination Date:- Available Soon.
Time Left to Apply Online
- General - ₹1000/-
- OBC - ₹500/-
- SC/ST/PH - ₹250/-
Age Limit (As on 01.12.2020)
- JRF Max age :- 28 years
- For Lecturer / Net :- No age limit
- M.Sc / Equivalent Degree with 55% Marks for General / OBC Candidates.
- For SC / ST and PH Candidates : 50% Marks.
- Integrated Course and B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharma and MBBS Candidates are also eligible for CSIR NET 2020.
- Chemical Science
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Science
- Life Science
- Mathematical Science
- Physical Science
Here we provided all the essential details for the NTA CSIR NET. If you have any queries regarding this job notification, you can contact us any time via our live chat system or comment below. Our team of job application expert will be happy to help you.
"We suggest you to read the official notification carefully before apply online"