NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education) released notification for the recruitment of 18 Various Post on 20.08.2020.
All eligible candidates can apply for NCTE Vacancies till last date: Sep. 9, 2020.
Read more below to get all information regarding NCTE Male and Female Bharti 2020 such as important dates ( Exam date, Starting date, last date, result date and more ), examination fee, qualifications, salary and all other essential information.
- Total posts - 18
- Starting date - 20.08.2020
- Last date - 09.09.2020
- Starting date to apply online: 20.08.2020
- Last date to apply online: 19.09.2020(23:30)
- Last date to apply with Jobs Eternal: 17.09.2020
Total Posts : 18
- Assistant - 03
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ - 03
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ - 06
- Data Entry Operator - 01
- Lower Division Clerk - 05
- Two years’ experience in general administration/establishment/stores/accounts in Central/State Govt., autonomous or other organizations.
- Facility in Computer Applications
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- A speed of 100 words per minutes in English/Hindi Shorthand.
- Skill of Data Entry and Word Processing in computer. (Preference will be given to person with knowledge of both English and Hindi Stenography)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’
- 12th class
- Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts. @ 80 w.p.m.
- 65 mts. (Eng.) 75 mts. (Hindi) (On Manual Typewriter) Or 50 mts. (Eng.). 65 mts. (Hindi) (On Computer) (Preference will be given to person with knowledge of both English and Hindi Stenography)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Should possess a speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for Data Entry Work.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Knowledge of working on computer.
- Skill Test Norms ‘only on computers’
Age (as on 19.09.2020)
- Assistant - 20 to 27
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ - 18 to 27
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ - 18 to 27
- Data Entry Operator - 18 to 25
- Lower Division Clerk - 18 to 27
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we post a new video daily morning which covers all jobs released on previous day with all the important news and notices related to govt. jobs aspirants.
Examination Fee ( Non Refundable )
- Assistant & Stenographer Grade ‘C’
- UR/OBC/EWS - ₹1250/-
- Stenographer Grade ‘D' & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator(DEO)
- UR/OBC/EWS - ₹1000/-
- SC/ST/Women - Nil