What is MPPSC?
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, also known as MPPSC is a state government-led agency of Madhya Pradesh state. It was constituted under the state and Union Public Service Commission Act-315, responsible for conducting civil services examinations and competitive examination. It makes direct recruitments to various civil services and departmental posts at state level.
1 November 1956
Government of Madhya Pradesh
Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Application Fee For MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2021
MPPSC AE SELECTION PROCEDURE-
The whole selection procedure of MPPSC AE is divided into two parts-
- Online Exam
MPPSC AE EXAM PATTERN-
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Comission (MPPSC) State Engineering Service Exam is conducted into two stages:
- Stage 1- Online exam
ONLINE EXAM (Section-1)
- General Knowledge related to Madhya Pradesh, India, World
- Total Marks-150
ONLINE EXAM (Section-2)
- Related Engineering Stream
- Total Marks -300
COMPLETE ONLINE EXam
- Total Time allotted- 3 hours.
- Total marks of online exam-450
Online exam is comprised of two sections, Section-1 is of 150 Marks whereas Section 2 is of 300 Marks. Time allotted to complete is 3 hours.
MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Pattern-
General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh
General Knowledge of India
General Knowledge of World
Questions related to Engineering Subject
Questions related to engineering subject and field
- All the questions will be MCQ's based (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Every question will have four options.
- Each question will be of 3 marks each.
- For every right answer 03 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer 01 marks will be deducted.
MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam Qualifying Marks-
Minimum Marks required to pass exam :
- General/UR- 40%
- SC/ST/OBC- 30%
MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam (No.of attempts allowed.)
Number of attempts a candidate can give -
- General/UR- 05 attempts
- SC/ST - unlimited attempts
- OBC -07 attempts
MPPSC State Engineering Service Exam 2019 Cut-Off
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR MPPSC RECRUITMENT AND EXAM