The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has recently released an applications for the recruitment of Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others on 08.02.2020. Candidates holding a graduate degree are eligible for the services.
As stated in the official notification there are 252 vacancies in total. Eligible and interested candidates must go through eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details before applying for the post prior to the last date i.e. 15.03.2021.
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Adv. No.
Advertisement no. for JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 is: 01/2021
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Important Events
Notification release date
Starting date to apply online
Last date for receipt of online application
Last date and time for making online fee payment
Prelims exam date
Admit card release
Last date to apply with Jobs Eternal
Time left to apply with us
You missed out!
We are always here
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Police Sub Inspector
Assistant Municipal Commissioner
Jharkhand Education Service II
Candidates must be graduate.
Minimum Age: 21 Years
- UR Candidates: 35 Years
- SC/ ST (Male/ Female) Candidates: 40 Years
- OBC/ BC Candidates: 37 Years
- Female (UR/ OBC/ BC) Candidates: 38 Years
- Extremely Backward Classes (Annexure-I)/Backward Classes (Annexure-II): 37 years
- Female (Unreserved/Extremely Backward Classes (Annexure-I)Backward Classes (Annexure-II): 38 years
- Scheduled Tribes/Scheduled Castes (Male and Female): 40 years
- Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD): A relaxation of 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: A relaxation of 5 years
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
Jharkhand Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam Selection Procedure will consist of the following stages.
1. Preliminary Examination.
2. Main Examination (Written & Interview)
3. Personality Test
JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
SC/ ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen