Jammu and Kashmir J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) recently released a notification for the recruitment JE, Draftsman, Junior Steno, and others posts on 03.02.2021.
As stated in the official notification there are 927 posts in total in Jal Shakti, Horticulture, Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Hospitality & Protocol Department, Information Departments. Candidates will be selected through written examination and skill test.
Eligible and interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria, age limit and other details before applying for the post prior to the last date i.e. 24.03.2021 29.03.2021.
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Adv. No.
Advertisement no. for JKSSB Recruitment 2021 is 1 of 2021
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Important Events
Notification release date
Starting date to apply online
Last date for online application
Last date to apply with Jobs Eternal
Time left to apply with us
You missed out!
We are always here
JKSSB Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs
Hospitality & Protocol Department
- Jal Shakti – Junior Engineer (Civil) – 03 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Draftsman (Civil) – 02 years Draftsman Training Course Certificate /Diploma
- Junior Stenographer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer – Graduation from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand & typewriting respectively; Six months certificate course in computer applications.
- Junior Assistant – Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; Six months certificate course in Computer Application.
- Mechanic/Electrician/Driller/Junior Stenographer – Matriculation or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanical/Electrician/ Trade.
- Steno-Typist – Graduation from any recognized University. having a minimum speed of 60 and 45 words per minute in shorthand and typewriting respectively.
- Driver – Minimum Matric and Maximum 10+2 having valid HGV/PSV driving License.
- Cashier – Graduation with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute; 06 months certificate course in Computer application.
- Cleaner – Matric pass and Cleaner chit holder.
- Senior Horticulture Technician – B.Sc. Horticulture OR B.Sc. Agriculture with Horticulture as a major subject.
- Canning Instructor – Degree/Diploma in Food Processing or Fruit Preservation.
- Junior Culture Assistant – Matric or above with sufficient experience in any one of the following musical instruments Violin, Sitar, Harmonium, Tabla, Sarangi, Rabab, Drum, Flute. Preference will be given to those who are proficient vocalists.