Indian Naval Academy (INA) has recently released the notification for 12th pass male candidates to join Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala has confirmed that the course will be for a duration of four years. INA has released the official notification for the B. Tech degree course July 2021 session at joinindiannavy.gov.in. The details of the examination are as under:
The online application will start from 29th of January 2021 and last date will be 09th of February 2021.
About INA Ezhimala
The Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala is Asia's largest naval academy. The Indian Naval Academy is situated in Kerala. It is situated at a distance of 35 kms from the historic city of Kannur and 135 kms from city of Mangalore. The Academy is surrounded by Mount Dilli, the serene Kavvayi backwaters and the majestic Arabian Sea. The campus occupies an area of 2452 acres, with a total perimeter of 22 kms. The Academy also includes a beach stretch of 7 kms. It also has a large area with a variety of flora and fauna. The important landmark of INA campus are the headquarters, parade ground, chola stadium, cadet squadrons, katari cadets’ mess, aquatic complex, sports fields, officer residential area, naval sailors accommodation and civilian employees residential area.
INA Ezhimala Recruitment 2021 Important Events
Starting date to apply online
Last date and to apply online
Course starting date
Last date to apply with Jobs Eternal
Time left to apply with us
You missed out!
We are always here
INA Ezhimala Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Name of branch
No. of vacancies
Executive & Technical Branch
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Born between 02 Jan 2002 and 01 July 2004.
INA Ezhimala Recruitment 2021 Mode of Selection
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) - 2020. Approximately 900 candidates will be shortlisted for SSB. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Mar – Jun 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
INA Ezhimala Recruitment 2021 Training
Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in Applied Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B. Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution of cadets amongst Executive, Education, Engineering, Electrical & Electrical Branch (Technical Branch) will be as per the extant policy.