Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is expected to release the Delhi Pilice Constable answer key in the 1st week of January 2021. The candidates can raise objections, if any, against the provisional answer key for a limited period. The candidates can check the answer key for Delhi Police Constable Answer Key in January 2021 from find the direct link given below.
Answer Key Release Date
1st week of Jauary 2021
27th, 30th November 2020, 1st To 3rd December 2020 & 7th, 11th, 14th December 2020
Written test, PET/ PST, Medical
Delhi Police Constable Marking Scheme
-1/4 marks of question
Steps to Raise Objections on Delhi Police Constable Answer Key
The objection raising facility is not available during the final answer key. The tentative Answer Key is prepared after considering all the objections raised during the tentative answer key.
- To ensure more transparency in the examination system of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the provision of raising objections on the answer key is made available.
- Log in to the portal with your user id and password.
- Your answer key is displayed on the screen.
- Mention the question id you want to challenge along with the right answer.
- Give an explanation of your challenge in the given box.
- Any objections in respect of the tentative Answer Keys may be submitted online for a limited period of time which is mentioned above on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/ answer challenged.